At Jazz the working culture is friendly, fun, dynamic and creative, with an emphasis on high quality work.
We pride ourselves on maintaining a relaxed working atmosphere and the culture of a personal, small company, whilst also being able to offer some of the benefits of a bigger organisation.
The Benefits include:
- 4.5 day work week - Weekend starts at 1pm on Fridays!
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Competitive salary
- Appraisal and individual salary review
- Exciting career opportunities
- Internal promotions
- Tailored training and development
- 2 Team Building Days a year
- Staff social nights out
- Bonus/Incentive Schemes
- Informal dress code
- Free refreshments all day
- Free parking
- Easily accessible from motorway network
Positions Currently Available
Marketing Executive (£25-30k)
We’re looking for a strong Marketer with proven event marketing experience, together with demonstrable experience of production to create our new marketing & PR department.
You’ll work alongside the company directors and our PR colleague to implement our communications strategy, drive sales and build our brand through a variety of online channels as well as a small amount of print/billboard positions.
It’s about combining creativity, passion and serious attention to detail.
Ideally you’ll have a relevant degree or Marketing qualification. But most essentially you’ll need to motivate, influence and impress at all levels whilst having the experience and passion to shine in this role.
As Marketing Executive, you will:
- Be a qualified marketing professional
- At least 3 years direct marketing planning experience - preferably within the events sector
- Excellent copywriting and proof-reading skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously whilst maintaining close attention to detail
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- Ability to translate campaign data into actionable outputs
- Knowledge of social media and analytics software (e.g. Hootsuite, Google Analytics)
- Good understanding of data and experience with CRM systems
- Strong work ethic with a 'can do' attitude
- Team player with an ambitious and positive attitude
- An innovative approach and able to proactively contribute ideas
- Driven, ambitious and commercially aware
- A willingness to work and passion for our varied events
We are always on the lookout for great people.
If you'd like to be part of our team and you have the skills/mindset for the fields we operate in, simply send in your CV in to firstname.lastname@example.org, you never know what opportunities await.